- Video Recorded Depositions – Recording the audio and video of testimony at Depositions, Township Hearings, etc.
- Video Syncing - Combining the transcript and video of testimony into an interactive and searchable software package.
- Will Signings - Video recording of the discussion and signing of a Last Will and Testament.
- Day-In-Life / Settlement Productions - Use customized video productions to present what a person’s life is like after an accident.
- Video Playbacks - Playing of videos in a court of law with real time redaction capabilities.
- Interactive Playbacks - Utilizing software to assist attorneys with case preparation and presentation
- Evidence Preservation - Create a video record of items and areas that cannot be physically shown in court. These include accident scenes, large machinery operations, home inspections, etc.
|FOREIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETERS